Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 20, 2008 Show

Fun show this week. Had a special guest in the studio: my 9 year old son. We talked about favorite bands and college basketball. And we spun some killer tunes. Have a listen -- the kid's pretty good.

Beat Surrender Podcast: March 20, 2008 Show [66 min]

Playlist for March 20 -- click here for a more detailed playlist

The Jam - Beat Surrender
*
The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
Guided By Voices - Back to the Lake
The Raconteurs - Intimate Secretary
*
Nick Lowe - Shake & Pop
Elvis Costello & the Attractions - (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding
The Broken West - On the Bubble
*
[This Week in Punk Rock History, 1977: The Clash's debut single]
The Clash - White Riot
The Pogues - The Sunny Side of the Street
Flogging Molly - Requiem for a Dying Song
*
Chesterfield Kings - Outtasite! (buy album)
Wilco - Outtasite (Outta Mind)
Miracle Legion - Out to Play (buy album)
The Ramones - Do You Wanna Dance?
*
The Fuzztones - Bad News Travels Fast

2 comments:

Leon said...

Hey, I found your blog on "Elbows"! Love it. It's just like my blog - Want to trade links? I host an 80s radio program in Albany, NY.
Later!
-Leon

Dan said...

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the note. I like what you're doing over there. I just added you to my blogroll. Keep it up!